Engineering Project Types
- Commercial: Small CRU’s to large multi-building commercial complexes and everything in between, including mixed-use developments combining commercial with residential; vehicle dealerships, business parks, subdivisions, fuel stations, hotels, restaurants, grocery retailers, etc.
- Residential: Single family, multi-family townhomes; subdivisions, groundwater assessments, etc.
- Industrial: Industrial parks, processing plants, seed cleaning plants, tank farms, Transload facilities, concrete batch plants, etc.
- High Rises: Buildings over 10 storeys above ground and may also include parkades which add additional levels below ground.
- Warehousing: Small to very large scale commercial/light industrial.
- Institutional and Municipal: Schools, libraries, fire halls, EMS stations, water reservoirs, health service facilities, recreation centers, transit centers, churches, playgrounds, community halls, seniors/assisted living/long term care facilities, etc.
- Infrastructure: Water distribution, wastewater and storm sewers, lift stations, stormwater management facilities, communication towers, etc.
- Land Development: Construction of green field developments over relatively large areas or subdividing existing parcels
Notable recent projects include Pearl Tower, The Brewery District, Overwaitea Distribution Warehouse, Leduc Public Library, The Rec Room South Edmonton Common, Daniel Woodall Elementary School, Town of Fox Creek Multiplex, and Botanica (St. Albert).