Shelby’s environmental engineering services include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- methane assessments
- baseline condition surveys
- soil and groundwater testing
- contaminant delineation/remediation programs.
Shelby conducts environmental site assessments for land transfer and lending purposes.
Site assessments look at potential sources of adverse environmental impact from a variety of sources. When a potential impact is identified, additional field investigation is carried out by our qualified technologists and engineers.
Shelby also monitors remediation of contaminated sites and develops risk management plans for protection of soil and groundwater.